Ensuring food safety against microbiological contamination is a priority and legislative requirement at all stages of the food chain. Get to know the food microbiology analysis of ALS.
Through its network of laboratories accredited by NATA,
the highly experienced team and extensive range of microbiological tests, ALS provides customers with cost-effective quality paddock
ALS is the global provider of analysis, inspection, auditing and consulting services for the food (and associate) industry, providing high quality solutions across a broad range of services, products and locations. We have qualified and experienced professionals in the food industry, state-of-the-art facilities and access to technologies that add value to the quality and food safety programs of our clients.
ALS has a range of test methods available for meet your needs (traditional or fast) and to meet the specific standards of the retailer.
Ensuring that food is free from microbiological contamination at all stages of the food chain is a priority and a legislative requirement. Through our network of accredited laboratories, our skilled staff and extensive range of microbiological tests, ALS provides its customers with “farm-to-the-table” security services.
Scope of test services
- Standard Board Counting;
- Yeast and Mold;
- Fecal coliforms / coliforms;
- E. coli;
- Species of Pseudomonas;
- Bacillus cereus;
- Staphylococcus coagulase positive;
- Clostridium perfringens;
- Anaerobic Count;
- Mesophilic and thermophilic spores;
- Rope spores;
- Lactic Acid Bacteria;
- Sulfite Reducing Clostridia;
- Psychotropic Bacteria;
- Listeria / monocytogenes species;
- Enterobacter sakazakii;
- Species Vibrio / cholera / parahaemolyticus;
- Real-time shelf life experiments;
- Accelerated Life Testing;
- Environmental Monitoring – Surface and Air;
- Potable and Process Water Testing;
- Commercial Sterility;
- Department of Agriculture – import / export test;
- Identification of Organisms – Bacteria / Yeasts and Molds;
- Technical support